Friday, October 13, 2006

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...

Jamie is out of town for 15 days in New Jersey working on a KFC there. He comes home for 3 days and leaves again for another 15 days. Guess when he leaves? October 23rd (the week of my birthday). So I am more than likely going to be alone on my "crisis" day. I understand that Jamie has to work, but I guess I am still a little upset.
After the party and the Harley he got for his 30th birthday, I guess I was expecting a little more than going to dinner with my family that night. I was fully expecting to be drunk with all (or most, for those of you in Japan) of my friends with a ridiculous Halloween costume on! Can you imagine???

OK... Why am I so freaked out about turning 30??? I know that I am in serious crisis mode because I am going out to the bars tonight with Breving and some people, which I NEVER do! Jamie thinks that I am out of my mind because I am doing this. His comment last night: "How come we never go out like that when I am in town?" My response... "You never want to either." I think he is worried that I will have too good of a time with a bunch of single guys... Are you kidding me! It's Breving!

So, I am right now (at work) looking for plane tickets with the hopes that I can get Jamie to Newark airport on Friday night and have him fly back to New Jersey on Sunday. Here's hoping...

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Steffers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLY!! I am sorry that Jamie will be out of town for you birthday, I hope that things will work out so that you two can be together! Turning 30 is a big deal and I hope that you have an amazing 30th birthday whether you choose to get drunk or to hang out watching a movie! You deserve a wonderful day because you are a wonderful person!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home