Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Trying to Keep Up...

Since we are never home, able to talk on the phone for long and otherwise spending our lives behind a desk, in a classroom or building KFC's... I thought that this might be the best way to keep everyone updated on the Easter's!

Jamie is on the road again... Toledo Ohio! Such a beautiful city... The first night they were in town working, all of the work trucks were broken into and all the tools in the cab of the trucks were taken. Doesn't make you feel to comfortable to work or stay in a place like that!!

I am getting ready to finish up my 2nd class - Real Estate Finance. My final exam is next Tuesday (the teacher creates his own final and I have heard it is very hard...). On to the next class - Real Estate Appraisal. I am setting up appointments with a lot of brokers in the area to decide which way I want to go. It is a hard decision... Residential will give me more freedom / Commercial will give me more money - you can see why I am having such a hard time!

More to come later including pictures... Love to all!

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Weinraub Family said...

WOO HOO, we got you to the dark side...welcome to blogging!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home