Thursday, July 27, 2006

Real Estate Update...

Well... I took my Finance final and the verdict is in... I AM A NERD!!! I got a 101% - the highest grade in the class again. I even beat 2 mortgage brokers who do this for a living! So, I guess I am on the right track as far as a profession goes. It's about time right!

I have been interviewing all week with Brokers in Dayton and I have been offered 2 jobs already. I have another interview today and a few more next week. Now comes the task of comparing all the offers and making a decision that I hope I won't regret. It is all very overwhelming... So much information, how much commission, what you pay for and what they pay for, etc. I have to make somesort of grid or something to compare it all. But Jamie is being really supportive and is giving me opinions on what he thinks of the offers as they come in. He is so excited that I am finally doing what I want in life. I have the best husband - don't I!

Sarah had her first "dance" recital yesterday and I missed it because of an interview. I was really upset. But Scott got it all on video and took a bunch of pictures. I will post them as soon as I get them. But here is the gist: a bunch of 3 year olds in tights, leotards, and tutu's running around doing somersaults, singing "Twinkle Twinkle", and waving at their parents. I AM SO MAD THAT I MISSED IT!!! It had to be the cutest thing to watch.

Jamie is coming home today and I can't wait. More to come later, hopefully with pictures of Sarah in all her glory.

-Love to all

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Weinraub Family said...

COngrats on your test. And to think what you were like back in high school...no way anyone would have ever called you a nerd.

So sorry you missed Sarah dancing and prancing...tht thought of her in a little ballerina outfit makes me smile.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Steffers said...

Great job on your test!! I hope that you are both doing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home